According to local traffic and weather officials, many roads and bridges may be impacted by the freezing conditions expected in the Houston area early Tuesday morning.
Difficult roadway conditions may persist until noon Wednesday and many local public and private schools have announced closures for Tuesday.
The plant remains up and running and freeze protection measures continue to be implemented.
If an employee is scheduled to report to Texmark in the morning, please take the following steps to ensure your safety and that of your family –
- Evaluate the weather conditions before attempting to travel to the plant.
- Once you have made your evaluation, contact your departmental manager and
review your plan with them. This will allow us to know when, or if, to expect your arrival and to take appropriate measures for your safety if you fail to make it to the plant.
- Monitor conditions throughout the day and watch your Texmark email and text messages for further updates.
- Notify any visitors, contractors, or others who were planning to come to the plant tomorrow.
- THINK BEFORE YOU ACT, BE SAFE!
The freeze protection plan will continue to be executed by plant personnel and updates, if needed, will be sent via email to All Texmark as well as via text message.
If you have any questions, please contact your department manager.