To follow are precautions Texmark has implemented in regards to COVID-19, the coronavirus.
The safety and health of all employees, contractors and visitors are Texmark’s top priority. Here is how we are addressing the following:
• Across the Plant, hand sanitizer is available, as well as sanitizing cleaning supplies. Texmark Team Members are requested to maintain their personal and/or communal workstation and immediate area. Please wash your hands frequently with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds.
• Please encourage visitors and contractors to use hand sanitizer and wash their hands. “Fist bump” instead of shaking hands.
• Please take extra precautions: wash your hands frequently; avoid touching you face or mouth; cough or sneeze into a tissue or your arm rather than your hand; seek medical attention for any fever, deep cough, or difficulty breathing.
• If you do have any fever, deep cough, difficulty breathing, or any potentially contagious illness, please do the right thing and stay home and get well. Please do NOT come to work and risk getting other people sick.
• For more news and information about how the Coronavirus spreads, symptoms, prevention, treatment, and FAQs, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
• All travel has been suspended until further notice. Please contact your direct supervisor with any concerns you may have.
As they become available, Texmark will continue to communicate all relevant updates.